A fun attraction that will appeal to children and adults alike. Possibility to enjoy extremely high jumps!
Duration of attraction – 10 minutes!
|1 person 10min||3,00 €|
|1 person 20min (only on working days)||4,00 €|
|1 person 30min (only on working days)||5,00 €|
- The attraction is intended for the children over 3 years of age and the adults. The children under 3 yaers of age can use the attraction only with an adult assistance, considering that an adult is standing on the side ramp.
- The attraction is designed for the children and the adults weighing 20-95 kg.
During the visit to the attraction customers are willing to respect the instructions of the service staff.
Dear parents, while your child is using the attraction, please, be nearby in the case your child needs you or the service personnel needs to contact you.
During the visit to the attraction, if you have any questions, feeling unwell or other unforeseen circumstances, please report to the service staff immediately.
The attraction can be used only with the permission from the service personnel.
- The customers are served sequentially from the queue.
- Customers may step on the podium of the trampoline once invited by the service staff.
- To make sure your personal belongings are safe while using the attraction, please empty your pockets and hand your belongings to your parents or friends.
- Each participant has to use the spot assigned for them.
- Parents are welcome and even encouraged to stand on the side ramp to help their children (take off and put on the shoes, get on and off the attraction, and also mental encouragement is preferable).
- While using the attraction, please try to jump and land in the middle of the trampoline. Using both feet, push yourself upwards, meanwhile keeping the balance.
It is prohibited to:
- Use the footwear on the attraction (only if otherwise stated);
- Use chewing gum, candy, drinks or any food;
- Use the attraction with any sharp objects, including specs, chains or bracelets, which could harm your child;
- Push, kick, jump on or otherwise offend other customers;
- Hang on or climb the safety net of the attraction;
- Jump on the other spots which were not assigned to you;
- Do flips.
- It is prohibited to use the attractions whilst under the influence of alcohol, drugs or psychotropic substances!
- Dear parents, please, keep an eye on your child’s belongings.
- Please be patient and respect other customers, wait in the queue and do not delay it.
- In the case of technical failure of the attraction, please stay calm and do not worry, your ticket will be refunded or other alternative suggested.
- In the case of severe weather (rain, heavy winds) the attraction is not operated.
The service provider provides a secure visit, in accordance with the instructions that has to be strictly followed by the user / visitor.
Responsibility of the service provider – to ensure that equipment of the attraction is safe and appropriate to standards.
User responsibility – to use the equipment in accordance with the instructions and to follow the instructions of the service personnel.
Administration and service personnel are not responsible for injuries and accidents that have occurred without observing the instructions for use of the attraction and not following the instructions of the service personnel.
Have a pleasant visit!