Mobile phone number at the park: +371 29442204 (contactable during park opening hours).
Phone number: +371 67292639
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will answer your questions on working days from 9 a.m. till 5 p.m.
Amusement park’s location: Krasta street 76, Riga, LV-1019
Opening hours of the amusement park
- Working days – 01:00 p.m. – 08:00 p.m.*
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays – 11:00 a.m. – 09:00 p.m.*
* Please note! In bad weather conditions such as rain or strong wind some of the attractions may not be operated or the amusement park may be closed.
How to find us?
Public transport to Lidolande:
- Bus #12 and #34 – getting off at the stop Atpūtas centrs „Lido” (entrance to the park from Krasta street);
- Tram #7 – getting off at the stop Atpūtas centrs „Lido” (entrance to the park from Maskavas street).
Motorists have the opportunity to get to the amusement park by driving to the LIDO leisure center both from Krasta street and Maskavas street. Paid parking is available on site. Price for the parking is 0.30€, regardless of the time used. Parking tokens can be purchased at the box offices of the LIDO leisure center, as well as the amusement park Lidolande.
The amusement park is located on the side of City center from the main building (bistro) of the LIDO leisure center. Depending on the season and weather conditions, there are open attractions in the main square (near the stage), skating rink, Hippodrome, cave opposite the bistro terrace and on the track closer to the parking lot on the side of Maskavas Street.
Lidolande on social networks: