One session/ride is 10 minutes long.
|1 person 10min||2,50 €|
- The attraction is intended for children from 3 years of age, teenagers and adults;
- The capacity of ponies depends on the size:
- Small pony – 40kg;
- Medium pony – 65kg;
- Large pony – 80kg.
During the visit to the attraction customers are willing to respect the instructions of the service staff.
Dear parents, while your child is using the attraction, please, be nearby in the case your child needs you or the service personnel needs to contact you.
During the visit to the attraction, if you have any questions, feeling unwell or other unforeseen circumstances, please report to the service staff immediately.
The attraction can be used only with the permission from the service personnel.
- The customers are served sequentially from the queue;
- To make sure your personal belongings are safe while using the attraction, please empty your pockets and hand your belongings to your parents or friends;
- Please choose the pony with the instructor taking in consideration your age, height and taste.
- The footrests must not be used to mount the pony. The pony can tip over if this is done.
- While driving, please, keep an eye on other road users, pedestrians and obstacles;
- To start riding, the rider must sit in the saddle with his/her full weight on the product without pushing down on the footrests. Now, the rider must push the handles on the head forward (not pull them back). The animal’s legs will extend outwards and the saddle height will drop. Now, the rider can place his/her feet on the footrests and, by placing vertical downward pressure on the footrests while holding the handles, the pony will lift the rider back up and move forward. This movement can be repeated with the feet on the footrests, and the animal will move forward like a real horse.
- Ponies can be steered left and right.
- Ponies cannot move backwards. The rider must dismount and manually turn the pony around.
- When dismounting, the footrests must not be used.
- After the ride the pony has to be returned to the start/ finish point.
It is prohibited to:
- Damage the issued equipment in any way;
- Keep using the equipment which is faulty or shows the signs of damage;
- Disturb other customers and endanger other users, use caution when the younger children are on the track;
- Bend sideways, put the arms, legs or other objects on the sides while riding;
- Ride on the sidewalks, plantings, barriers and lawn;
- Sit on the attraction where it is not intended to; all riders have to be in their seats facing forward;
- Ride outside the designated area;
- Use footrests while dismounting;
- Dear parents, please, keep an eye on your child’s belongings.
- Please be patient and respect other customers, wait in the queue and do not delay it.
- In the case of technical failure of the attraction, please stay calm and do not worry, your ticket will be refunded or other alternative suggested.
- In the case of severe weather (rain, heavy winds) the attraction is not operated.
The service provider provides a secure visit, in accordance with the instructions that has to be strictly followed by the user / visitor.
Responsibility of the service provider – to ensure that equipment of the attraction is safe and appropriate to standards.
User responsibility – to use the equipment in accordance with the instructions and to follow the instructions of the service personnel.
Administration and service personnel are not responsible for injuries and accidents that have occurred without observing the instructions for use of the attraction and not following the instructions of the service personnel.
Have a pleasant visit!