An attraction that will be best enjoyed by preschoolers.
Everyone has the opportunity to choose a seat one one of the train cars and enjoy a ride on real rails.
Travel time – ~3 minutes.
|For a child||3,00 €|
|For a child and one adult*||3,50 €|
* Adult is a person who is at least 18 years old.
- It is advised to use the attraction for the children over 3 years of age. The children under 3 years of age can use the attraction only with an adult.
- If not feeling safe to use the attraction on their own, the children over 3 years of age may use the attraction together with their parent or guardian.
During the visit to the attraction customers are willing to respect the instructions of the service staff.
Dear parents, while your child is using the attraction, please, be nearby in the case your child needs you or the service personnel needs to contact you.
During the visit to the attraction, if you have any questions, feeling unwell or other unforeseen circumstances, please report to the service staff immediately.
Before the use of the attraction, please, make sure your child will not need to use the toilet during the ride.
The attraction can be used only with the permission from the service personnel.
- The customers are served sequentially from the queue.
- The customers may come into active zone of the attraction (behind the fencing) once invited by the service staff.
- Once inside the attraction, please, sit down facing forward and remain in your seat through whole duration of the ride.
It is prohibited to:
- Step over the demarcations;
- Stand up or lean out of the windows;
- Open the door safety chain;
- Try to get out of the attraction during the ride;
- Disturb other customers and damage the attraction in any way.
You may step out of the attraction only when it has come to full stop!
- It is prohibited to use the attractions whilst under the influence of alcohol, drugs or psychotropic substances!
- Dear parents, please, keep an eye on your child’s belongings.
- Please be patient and respect other customers, wait in the queue and do not delay it.
- In the case of technical failure of the attraction, please stay calm and do not worry, your ticket will be refunded or other alternative suggested.
- In the case of severe weather (rain, heavy winds) the attraction is not operated.
The service provider provides a secure visit, in accordance with the instructions that has to be strictly followed by the user / visitor.
Responsibility of the service provider – to ensure that equipment of the attraction is safe and appropriate to standards.
User responsibility – to use the equipment in accordance with the instructions and to follow the instructions of the service personnel.
Administration and service personnel are not responsible for injuries and accidents that have occurred without observing the instructions for use of the attraction and not following the instructions of the service personnel.
Have a pleasant visit!