Choose the car with the instructor taking in consideration your age, height and taste.
One session/ride is 10 minutes long.
|1 person 10min||2,50 €|
- The attraction is intended for children 3 – 5 years of age;
- The capacity of the car is 20-40 kg, depending on the car type.
During the visit to the attraction customers are willing to respect the instructions of the service staff.
Dear parents, while your child is using the attraction, please, be nearby in the case your child needs you or the service personnel needs to contact you.
During the visit to the attraction, if you have any questions, feeling unwell or other unforseen circumstances, please report to the service staff immediately.
The attraction can be used only with the permission from the service personnel.
- The customers are served sequentially from the queue;
- To make sure your personal belongings are safe while using the attraction, please empty your pockets and hand your belongings to your parents or friends;
- The driver takes a seat at the searing wheel, makes sure that the path is clear, presses an accelerator pedal, and the car starts to move forward. Car stops immediately after the foot is taken off the pedal.
- While driving, please, keep an eye on other road users, pedestrians and obstacles;
- When „the tank is empty”, please see the service staff, who will refill your car. The time spent on refilling is not counted as a part of the session/ride.
- After the ride the car has to be returned to the start/ finish point.
- Dear parents, please, keep an eye on your new driver.
It is prohibited to:
- Damage the issued equipment in any way;
- Keep using the equipment which is faulty or shows the signs of damage;
- Disturb other customers and endanger other road users, use caution when the younger children are on the track;
- Stand up, lean out of the car, put the arms, legs or other objects outside the car while driving;
- Drive on the sidewalks, plantings and lawn;
- During the ride “pick up additional passengers”;
- Sit on the attraction where it is not intended to; all the drivers have to be in their seats facing forward;
- Drive outside the designated area;
- Step out of the vehicle while it is in motion.
- Dear parents, please, keep an eye on your child’s belongings.
- Please be patient and respect other customers, wait in the queue and do not delay it.
- In the case of technical failure of the attraction, please stay calm and do not worry, your ticket will be refunded or other alternative suggested.
- In the case of severe weather (rain, heavy winds) the attraction is not operated.
The service provider provides a secure visit, in accordance with the instructions that has to be strictly followed by the user / visitor.
Responsibility of the service provider – to ensure that equipment of the attraction is safe and appropriate to standards.
User responsibility – to use the equipment in accordance with the instructions and to follow the instructions of the service personnel.
Administration and service personnel are not responsible for injuries and accidents that have occurred without observing the instructions for use of the attraction and not following the instructions of the service personnel.
Have a pleasant visit!