Carousel „Horses” (merry-go-round) is a classic in every amusement park. It is a fun ride for smallest park’s visitors.
Duration of the ride – ~2 minutes.
|1 person||3,00 €|
- The children over 3 years of age may use the attraction without an adult supervision.
- The children less than 3 years of age may use the attraction with an adult only ( assisting adult rides free of charge).
- Weight capacity for horse with a single seat 30 kg and double seat 40 kg.
During the visit to the attraction customers are willing to respect the instructions of the service staff.
Dear parents, while your child is using the attraction, please, be nearby in the case your child needs you or the service personnel needs to contact you.
During the visit to the attraction, if you have any questions, feeling unwell or other unforeseen circumstances, please report to the service staff immediately.
- The customers are served sequentially from the queue.
- Customers may come into active zone of the attraction (0.5m from the platform) once invited by the service staff.
- Parents are welcome and even encouraged to help their children (get on and off the attraction, and also mental encouragement is preferable).
- When on the horse, keep the feet on the stirrups and the hands on the handle. Please, stay seated facing forward through whole duration of the ride.
While the attraction is in use it is prohibited to:
- Stand up;
- Bend sideways, get off the horse;
- Get on or off the platform of the attraction and the horse;
- Disturb other customers and damage the attraction in any way.
You may get off the attraction only when it has come to full stop and you hear a signal!
- It is prohibited to use the attractions whilst under the influence of alcohol, drugs or psychotropic substances!
- Dear parents, please, keep an eye on your child’s belongings.
- Please be patient and respect other customers, wait in the queue and do not delay it.
- In the case of technical failure of the attraction, please stay calm and do not worry, your ticket will be refunded or other alternative suggested.
- In the case of severe weather (rain, heavy winds) the attraction is not operated.
The service provider provides a secure visit, in accordance with the instructions that has to be strictly followed by the user / visitor.
Responsibility of the service provider – to ensure that equipment of the attraction is safe and appropriate to standards.
User responsibility – to use the equipment in accordance with the instructions and to follow the instructions of the service personnel.
Administration and service personnel are not responsible for injuries and accidents that have occurred without observing the instructions for use of the attraction and not following the instructions of the service personnel.
Have a pleasant visit!