- The attraction is designed for the children and the adults weighing 20-90 kg.
|1 person 5min||3,50 €|
During the visit to the attraction customers are willing to respect the instructions of the service staff.
Dear parents, while your child is using the attraction, please, be nearby in the case your child needs you or the service personnel needs to contact you.
During the visit to the attraction, if you have any questions, feeling unwell or other unforeseen circumstances, please report to the service staff immediately.
The attraction can be used only with the permission from the service personnel.
- The customers are served sequentially from the queue.
- The customers may come into the active zone of the attraction (1m from the attraction) once invited by the service staff.
- Parents are welcome and even encouraged to help their children (take off and put on the shoes, get on and off the attraction, and also mental encouragement is preferable).
- To make sure your personal belongings are safe while using the attraction, please empty your pockets and hand your belongings to your parents or friends.
- Each trampoline is designed for the individual visitor.
It is prohibited to:
- Use the footwear on the attraction;
- Use chewing gum, candy, drinks or any food;
- Use the attraction with any sharp objects, including specs, chains or bracelets, which could harm your child;
- Arbitrarily disconnect or adjust straps;
- Touch the motor of the attraction, any cables or controls, etc.
- It is prohibited to use the attractions whilst under the influence of alcohol, drugs or psychotropic substances!
- Dear parents, please, keep an eye on your child’s belongings.
- Please be patient and respect other customers, wait in the queue and do not delay it.
- In the case of technical failure of the attraction, please stay calm and do not worry, your ticket will be refunded or other alternative suggested.
- In the case of severe weather (rain, heavy winds) the attraction is not operated.
When getting off the attraction, please, sit down on the side of the attraction and carefully step off.
It is absolutely forbidden to jump off the attraction.
The service provider provides a secure visit, in accordance with the instructions that has to be strictly followed by the user / visitor.
Responsibility of the service provider – to ensure that equipment of the attraction is safe and appropriate to standards.
User responsibility – to use the equipment in accordance with the instructions and to follow the instructions of the service personnel.
Administration and service personnel are not responsible for injuries and accidents that have occurred without observing the instructions for use of the attraction and not following the instructions of the service personnel.
Have a pleasant visit!