The classic attraction of every theme park – bumper cars, which will be enjoyed by children and adults alike.
No more than two persons (one adult and one child or two children) may get on board each car.
Duration of the ride – 3 minutes.
|1 bumper car||3,50 €|
Adult does not need to buy a separate ticket if he uses one car together with the child.
- Recommendations about physical restrictions are the following:
- Minimum age alone – 8 years;
- Minimum height – cm 125.
- Children between 5 and 8 years of age and in height between 80 and 125 cm can use the attraction only with an adult.
- Maximum user height – cm 170.
- The following groups of people are forbidden from using the cars:
- Persons visibly drunk or under influence of drugs;
- Heavily pregnant women;
- Seriously physically or mentally handicapped persons;
- Persons with heart, neck, head or back conditions or in poor health.
During the visit to the attraction customers are willing to respect the instructions of the service staff.
Dear parents, while your child is using the attraction, please, be nearby in the case your child needs you or the service personnel needs to contact you.
During the visit to the attraction, if you have any questions, feeling unwell or other unforeseen circumstances, please report to the service staff immediately.
The attraction can be used only with the permission from the service personnel.
- The customers are served sequentially from the queue.
- Step into active zone of the attraction behind the fence only when invited by the service personnel.
- No more than two persons (one adult and one child or two children) may get onboard each car.
- Before visiting this amusement, please, make sure your parameters fit this attraction.
- Getting in and out of the attraction only by the permission of the service personnel.
- Once inside the car, please, sit down facing forward and remain in your seat through whole duration of the ride.
- During the ride, seat belts must be used.
- The driver should hold the steering wheel in both hands and the passenger should hold onto the handle on the dashboard.
While the attraction is in use it is prohibited to:
- Step over the demarcations;
- Step out of the car;
- Stand up, squat, lean out of the car;
- Open the seat belt;
- Bring this attraction food, beverages or sharp objects, which can cause injury;
- Use chewing gum, candy or other foods, creating a risk of choking;
- Disturb other customers and damage the attraction in any way.
You may step out of the attraction only when it has come to full stop!
- It is prohibited to use the attractions whilst under the influence of alcohol, drugs or psychotropic substances!
- Dear parents, please, keep an eye on your child’s belongings.
- Please be patient and respect other customers, wait in the queue and do not delay it.
- In the case of technical failure of the attraction, please stay calm and do not worry, your ticket will be refunded or other alternative suggested.
- In the case of severe weather (rain, heavy winds) the attraction is not operated.
The service provider provides a secure visit, in accordance with the instructions that has to be strictly followed by the user / visitor.
Responsibility of the service provider – to ensure that equipment of the attraction is safe and appropriate to standards.
User responsibility – to use the equipment in accordance with the instructions and to follow the instructions of the service personnel.
Administration and service personnel are not responsible for injuries and accidents that have occurred without observing the instructions for use of the attraction and not following the instructions of the service personnel.
Have a pleasant visit!